Friday, March 12, 2010

March 12, 2010

Well hello again. I just didn't have time last to connect as my heart was in a little "lurch". O am tired but the animals are fed and happy and it has been raining today and that means spring is right around the corner. I will add more later because I just finished another painting and I am told it is beautiful and I am getting one framed.

I also belong now to a new fee free web sire called http://home.bigcrumbs.com/artbymarilyn were you receive many new friends and you get big discounts and commissions. So...I said why not give it a try. If you do, please use me a a referrer because I am sharing this fantastic web site with all. But I still work 100% with etsy. I decided that any and all advertising would be great especially fee free and I get commissions and discounts from many store round the world. I can quit any time.

See you all tomorrow. Marilyn

No comments: