Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Beautiful Wild Flowers in Troy Gardens in Madison, Wisconsin With Frame (29-7/8 x 23-7/8

    T
  • Thus is the painting I was talking about last night.  I had this from a digital 7.2 Sony model from office Depot on sales 1/2 off in price.  My first camera wore out.  I have always had a camera and it was always just a "click" and you had a picture.  Now you have to read a book to understand it.  I am just beginning to understand some of the ways to use it.  
  •  This picture took awhile to paint because I can paint faces better, I guess.  I had it matted and framed and it is ready to sell.  I also have bookmarks, a candle, jewelry, various size prints, greeting cards, note cards, tee-shirts, decorator pillows, playing cards from the painting.  Actually from every painting I do. 

No comments: