Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ducks and A New Post

Hi. I am again in my journal to the world of interested people in my ducks. They were here last night but then they are here 2 times a day. They follow my car if it is dinner time. I have no idea how they have picked my car out from the rest. I get such enjoyment from their trust in me and I took a picture again with my shadow in the picture...by mistake...but I am in it.

They are so sweet. They are respectful and I sure wish someone out there would donate. The little ones also have their buddies in squirrels and rabbits (as big as a big cat) in my yard just contentedly eating.

I had to go out last night after "The Bachelor" yes, I watched it last night. I liked Tinley but it is his choice. I am also looking forward to "Dancing with the Stars" this time because they have quite a cast. This is all probably hipe but I paint as I watch. I just finished Pope John Paul II and itt feels good. Have a beautiful day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you buy tramadol online legally tramadol hcl blood thinner - tramadol online 100mg