Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Senior Pastor Bill White of Bethel Lutheran Church



This was the very first oil painting I did in 2003 of my Senior Pastor Bill White of Bethel Lutheran Church in Madison, Wisconsin.

I had no idea how to blog. My personal banker saw my work and immediately became my agent. We worked together 6 months and he was doing my blog when he passed away of a heart attack at his desk at age 26. He took my password with him. I am now trying to learn how to blog alone.

Steven is missed terribly in that he had a charismatic personality. He was one of the nicest people I have met. He was not only my fan but my friend. We worked good together. So...I am moving forward with my first painting. In our journey together, I will show you the way I did my work to get this far.

This is for you Steven. Steven is the top picture.

Marilyn

No comments: