Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hi I'm back for a bit and I am playing catchup

Hi I'm Marilyn R. Meier-O'Brien and I find others are on my blog with bad language and I don't like it. Yes, these blogs are for anyone but I'd appreciate clean blogging and answers to my work. I have no idea why this goes on in the world but it does. Let's try to keep it clean and be nice to each other.

I am trying to get back into the swing of things after my computer broke down and my health was not so great. Thank you for liking and viewing my work. It sells at www.artbymarilyn.net Marilyn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Marilyn,

You connected to us through Venture Street but we let that go about 5 months ago. So I was surprised to see a message. If you would like to connect please email

Am or Beth at hankeramstore@gmail.com