Sunday, May 9, 2010

Oprah

I was feeling sad about Oprah leaving television and how much I really enjoy watching her when I got the bright idea to paint my artistic impression of her.  She will be missed and I want to make sure no one forgets all the wonderful inspirational, informative, kind, and more... adjectives she gave us.  She is a profound person in all she does.  I wish I could meet her or had met her to thank her as many people do because she is one of my heroes.  But, alas, I am just a humble artist who just hopes that my work is appreciated and maybe I can give people I meet in my journey a contribution of my way of say, "We love you Oprah, thank you, and May God Bless you on your journey.  You are a hero to many of us and we will remember you".  I will have tee-shirts, decorator pillows, greeting cards, various size prints, bookmarks, jewelry, scented candles and just nice things in a tribute to her by an artist who paints her feelings on a blank canvas.  I am just thankful to our Lord and Savior that my parents though Him gave me this gift to use to the best of my ability.  Thank you Oprah.  Marilyn

No comments: