Thursday, May 27, 2010

I am tired

Tonight I find myself very tired and I haven't blogged for a day or two. 

The picture of me is with the 2 peacocks I will be able to display in "Cher's" new movie with "Kristina Aguleria" in "BURLESQUE".  I am excited, thrilled and in a bit of shock that an assistant set decorator would see my work and use my work with the other artists in the movie. 

I posed with them for fun and I believe it is a fun way of advertising them.  I was ill and exhausted but still I tried to smile and make others happy when they view my work.

It has been a way to get this far.  That will be the next story in part.

I fed my animals 3 times today and they are tucked in tonight for the night in the lakes in Madison, Wisconsin.  Thank the Lord there is no oil slick here...

No comments: