Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dame Elizabeth Taylor

Art BY Marilyn.  I did this because I have wanted to for a long time but at her death, 03/23/11, possibly, AIDS/HIV will be more noticed.  Sad but true.  Also I did not like her drinking and smoking but that is none of my business but maybe it all caught up with her. 

On the flip-side she was an amazing actor.  I never missed one of her movies and one of the only reasons I watched was because of her talent.  Every movie she ever made was showing her astounding talent.  I really think a bright light went out with her death.  I really though she could fight her way back from this as she had sooo may times.  I think she lived life to it's fullest and she never cared what anyone thought of her.  I like that.

Her light shines and always will.  I really don't know if her career would have been sooo immense if it hadn't been for those eyes.  But she was smart, talented and knew what to do and how to do any acting she needed done for her public. 

Here's to you Dame Elizabeth Taylor.  Marilyn

No comments: