Monday, June 14, 2010

Pure Contentment...The Ducks


I almost had a real mess on my hands trying to figure out how to add the words with the picture.  I told you I am not a tech.  I promised a picture of the ducks in their "Paradise".  In the background you see their private swimming pool.    They stay their all day and sleep beside it.  They are also territorial.  It is an amazing site to behold when I am tired and these friendly little ones greet me with a some kind of murmur.  
 They are named by me as, "Candy...the lady..and"Dandy" the gentleman.  He is drinking and she is making a decision if she should eat or stand in her private pool.  The ducks in the background can only come so close when "Dandy" and "Candy" run after them and chase them away.  No ducks other than these two ever use the "pool".   They greet me and est and are the sweetest little ones.  

Enjoy and until I am not so darn tired.  I am http://www.artbymarilyn.net   Marilyn








No comments: